I Wonder How My Life Would Be

 

Early February 2022 I'm overthinking about my life.

So many things I think about.

How about my life? How about my job? How about my family? How about my love story? How about myself?

Am I in my comfort zone? Even though I was in my comfort zone, I did my best.

I wake up in the morning. I work hard in my office. I started a healthy life. I started eating healthy and workout regularly.

In my free time, I enjoy with books or movies.

But why I feel this? Why I feel so afraid about my life?

Overthinking makes me tired.

I can't go on like this.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Novel Funiculi Funicula

Review Mie Sedaap Rasa Ayam Bakar Limau

Review Pop Mie Pake Nasi Rasa Soto Ayam: Mie Cup yang Bikin Kenyang

Review Buku Crying Doesn’t Change a Thing karya Park Joon

Out of the BooX 2021 [Out of the BooX Dolan ning Yogyakarta]